Run LC-3 Assembly on the palm of your hands!
Use it to do your homework or just for fun!
Download Pocket Assembly today!
The LC-3 assembly language is developed by Yale N. Patt and Sanjay J.Patel for instructional purposes. It features a relatively simple set of instructions and yet is capably of performing many different kinds of tasks.
- Write and compile LC-3 Assembly Language
- A simple-to-use debugger
- Open .txt and .asm file right from your mailbox
- Custom keyboard makes entering code much easier
- Provides different fonts and font sizes to choose
- Supports input and output to console.
- Free and no ad.
App store address:
The PennSim software developed by University of Pennsylvania has inspired the development of Pocket Assembly greatly.
Illyabusigin, his shared code on github(https://github.com/illyabusigin/CYRTextView) has made the creation of this app much more efficient.
iOS 7.0 or later, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Run: execute the program until reaches a breakpoint or the Suspend button has been pressed
- Step: execute one single instruction and then stops, will step into subroutines
- Next: execute one single instruction and then stops but will not step into subroutines. In other words, it will not step into TRAP and JSR instructions.
- Suspend: suspend the execution of the machine.
Currently Unsupported Features:
- RTI instruction
- External labels